11/16/12

Italy? Greece? Turkey? Bring it on.

This has been a very busy week, I must say. I've had busier, certainly, but this comes close.

I finished Nehemiah and Esther, meeting my Bible reading goal for 2012 to get from 1 Samuel to Esther! Since I'm not sure where to go next I've just been reading in the Psalms. I think my next goal will be to go through Joshua, Judges, and Ruth. Then Isaiah and Jeremiah. Maybe I'll look into the New Testament for a change, but honestly I think the Old Testament is so much more fun to read.

Anyway, aside from my busy-ness in the Bible, I've also been busy preparing for our huge trip-of-a-lifetime vacation! I don't really like to advertise or show off my big adventures, but since I'm going tomorrow and don't have very many followers of this blog, I think it's probably fine.

So here's our general itinerary: We are flying to Los Angeles tomorrow morning, then an hour and a half later boarding our flight to Paris. We'll get to Paris about one in the afternoon local time, and then sight see for the next three days. Then we'll fly to Rome, board a cruise ship, the beautiful and familiar Norwegian Jade. (We took this cruise ship around the Western Mediterranean two years ago, now to travel on it around the Eastern Mediterranean.) Our cruise ship will be stopping in Greece, then Ephesus, then Istanbul for two days, then Naples. This will take eleven days. We will get off the cruise ship in Rome, spend the day there (yes I know you can't do Rome in a day but technically we are, so whatever), spend the night there, and fly to Amsterdam to Vancouver to Sea-Tac.

It's gonna be so much fun! I cannot wait. Have a good Thanksgiving, everybody! Thanks for reading! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment