12/22/12

Long time, no see

It's finally Christmavacation! So happy. I'm officially off of school for two weeks and three weekends.

I've been, like, extremely busy. No wonder I haven't posted in more than a month.

I got my drivers license on November 15th. It was exciting at the time, but I've actually only driven by myself a few times. I'm not planning to drive myself to school most of the time, but I run errands or drive my sister somewhere or go to the library to print things. Oh, and  Christmashopping. Plenty of that, of course.

Between then and now, we took what I think was definitely the trip of a lifetime. That, however, will require a seperate post. So, stay tuned for coming attractions.

After our trip, we had school for three weeks. I missed two big tests and a Spanish vocabulary test, along with a creative writing assignment (I'm really bad at those) and plenty of make-up work in biology.

Jet lag is no fun, let me just say. Since the time difference from Rome to Seattle is about nine hours, just about everyone was up and at it by two or three in the morning every day for the first week. But I was dead tired by eight at night. On Saturday I was out late so I was finally waking up atsix in the morning  like a normal person. Then I got sick and slept a lot. I was so sleep-deprived, going to bed at ten and waking up at three. I guess five hours of sleep a night is not enough.

Now that I'm all caught up, I have almost no homework over the break! yay!

My Christmas shopping is all done, and I'm sitting on a chair by the warm hearth, about to play Monopoly with my family and my grandparents. Tomorrow we will be joined by some more family and have "Clark Christmas" on Monday.

Whoohoo. Now that you're all caught up on what I've been doing lately, go and have some hot cider or spice tea and do something fun!

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment