11/12/12

And a very happy birthday it was.

 

Sleeping Beauty's Castle has snow!

 

The Matterhorn. I love it, but my dad's back hates it.

 

Uncle Jeff, always the jokester.

 
"How."
 

Space Mountain. Corina's face is pretty intense right here.
 

Our picture after Screamin on California Screamin.
 

Splash Mountain is my favorite ride in Disneyland. I think my face could tell you that without the help of this caption.

 

"Not ready? Too late! 5...4...3...2...1.. ScuhhREAM!!!"

 
 
 
Corina in front of the beautiful Sleeping Beauty Castle.
 
Corina is ready to breave the Matterhorn! Woohoo!
 
 
 
We found a little flower patch in front of Big Thunder Mountain Railroad.
 
Add caption
One of the Main Street Trollies. I've never been onone but maybe I will someday.
 
Paradise Pier. I think I like it more at night.






No comments:

Post a Comment